Two sensual beings are having lunch. The explosively sensuous and Seattle-based Lily Verlaine and I are of course, discussing Sensuality and Sexuality with great animation.
When Lily started listing what to do and not to do to encourage unbridled intimacy, I took notes:
- Do not wear items that are too cumbersome or too precious
- Do not wear anything scratchy
- Perfume well advance to let the alcohol evaporate so it does not end up in your lover's mouth
- Have irreproachable personal hygiene. Take a shower, check for unwanted hair
- Build anticipation, let yourself daydream
- Think beautiful thoughts; think about something that turns you on and helps you project insane levels of sexuality